Donation Refund Policy
We thank you for deciding to donate to UN Women. Please carefully review all information below.
1. Donations made to UN Women are non-refundable.
2. Error in amount of donation:
Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis for genuine errors in the amount of donation, for online donations using a debit or credit card (e.g. mistake made by hitting the “Submit” button twice or entering an incorrect amount). You have 30 days to notify UN Women in writing of such error by sending an email to email@example.com, including the information in Section 4 below.
3. Cancelling recurring donations:
Donors making recurring donations may cancel future donations by sending a cancellation email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the information in Section 4 below. For requests received before the 15th of the month, payments will stop the following month.
4. Please provide all of the following information in your e-mail notices:
- Your full name
- Transaction date (in case of recurring donations, the date of the monthly transaction)
- Transaction/donation amount
- Transaction ID (the 10-digit number provided to you after you submit your donation)
- Detail of request. If you are requesting a refund for an error in donation amount, please describe the nature of the error.
Please DO NOT include your credit card information in any e-mail message to UN Women.
5. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.